Welcome

This is the newly setup blog to split up the creative process of my film I have up my sleeve for my MA and currently working towards. It will hopefully be updated regulary, the old posts will get updated as the designing of the film continues. As the design stage phase closes, this'll probably have thumbnails, storyboards, animatics and linetests to detail the film coming into existence more and more.
If you look to the right of this text, you'll find a summary of posts of the project carried out so far to date for easy navigation, underneath that is what I've been looking at in order to design the film's look and general inspiration.

Saturday 20 February 2010

Paper Skyline

I'm posting this as I do it because I'm afraid I might ruin something on the next layer. I'm not sure why I'm doing this in a sketchbook, but it seems like a good idea at this time. Instead of wasting a canvas with paper. The last 'making of' the canvas turned out pretty good to look back on.



Irfanview Autoadjust. Looks funky!

Negative of the above adjusted pic.
Me messing around with light colour options and contrast, this is starting to look very good.
Eerie. Perhaps the doomed city as the floods continue.


EDIT:21/FEB/10
Got around to doing this by putting the original image of the finished paper skyline in Flash and drawing over as I would with a marker. Just didn't want to ruin the original sketchbook collage. I don't really think it looks as good. The graphics pen doesn't seem to be accurate enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment