Welcome

This is the newly setup blog to split up the creative process of my film I have up my sleeve for my MA and currently working towards. It will hopefully be updated regulary, the old posts will get updated as the designing of the film continues. As the design stage phase closes, this'll probably have thumbnails, storyboards, animatics and linetests to detail the film coming into existence more and more.
If you look to the right of this text, you'll find a summary of posts of the project carried out so far to date for easy navigation, underneath that is what I've been looking at in order to design the film's look and general inspiration.

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Inspiration #7: Bold Package Design

http://johnkstuff.blogspot.com/2010/02/bold-package-design.html

John K has some GREAT examples of retro packaging design and do you know what? He's right, the sweet packets at the bottom, although a lot more colourful, just look damn right awful especially the 'Angelica from Rugrats gone wrong'.

I'm sorry, I just can't be bothered posting separate pics, just have to visit the link on John K's blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment