Welcome

This is the newly setup blog to split up the creative process of my film I have up my sleeve for my MA and currently working towards. It will hopefully be updated regulary, the old posts will get updated as the designing of the film continues. As the design stage phase closes, this'll probably have thumbnails, storyboards, animatics and linetests to detail the film coming into existence more and more.
If you look to the right of this text, you'll find a summary of posts of the project carried out so far to date for easy navigation, underneath that is what I've been looking at in order to design the film's look and general inspiration.

Saturday 6 February 2010

Brainbow Adventure

Hi. This is the blog for my new animation in my MA course, it's an epic adventurous tale about hypothetically, 'What would happen if we mined rainbows'.

All this work was sketched and was originally put on my Tumblr. Tumblr is great and all, but it fails to have things laid out in a certain order with a sense of progression and being able to see the exact dates, it's like a Post It system to note things you like.
So what I'm going to try to do here is actually lay out the stuff done so far in different sections and cut up all parts of the original A4 scans as seen on the Inappropriate Banjo Tumblr.

It'll be a task, but I'm sure it'll be worth it, just to show the progression of my character designing skills and overall drawing ability since starting the MA. It will briefly explain the film, as if it were a pitch when each scene and character is concerned. I aim for this blog to be seen, but not for my work to be adapted as this film and concept is quite personal and has lead me on a voyage of self discovery in my skills.

It is essentially a spill of getting images and scenes out of my head, a brainstorm of rainbows; This is my Brainbow Adventure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment